Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2016



Today I used one quote for three pictures. These three images real encapsulate the quotes so perfectly. All three of these above moments would have been lost from my cluttered and confused mind had it not been for my camera. Being able to see a moment of beauty caught in time, a moment that would have otherwise been soon forgotten or maybe not even seen at all, is the entire reason I began taking pictures in the first place. Even though the world is going to pieces and ugliness is ruling the day, there is always beauty somewhere and I want to capture as many examples as I can while I have the opportunity. Stay safe and more than anything Love one another because Love creates more beauty which creates more awesome moments in time I can capture and share with you.
......................PEACE...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment