Total Pageviews

Monday, February 24, 2020

Two years. That's how long it has been since I have posted on this blog. Well I have some great news! I am planning posting again at least once or twice a week! I have no idea what I will be posting but I can tell you that this blog is my artistic one. I will not post anything related to current politics. I will cover conspiracy theories, historical observations, and just my usual poems, short stories, etc. The first few post are going to be commentary on excerpts from a book entitled: THE BEST, WORST, & MOST UNUSUAL, noteworthy achievements, events, feats & Blunders of every conceivable kind.
Published in 1976. I've read and referenced excerpts from this book before and I'm excited to fo it again. There are some great lists, etc. in here. You'll be surprised how differently  people perceived the world even just 40 years ago.
I look forward to blogging again and hope you'll enjoy it.
Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment